Are you interested in finding out the truth about the 22Apps platform and is this really one of the most revolutionary app-builder tools today? At the time of writing, 22 Apps is available to sign-up for free, and has been a very popular choice for companies and entrepreneurs who are serious about making the switch to mobile apps marketing. With this full suite of tools, we and all users have been able to tap into the new mobile marketing world by creating our own professional personalised mobile app to tap into the ever-growing mobile app web traffic.
What Are The Main Functions Of 22 Apps?
- Free – Build Your Own Custom App with full navigation
- Free – Integrate with Apple & Android App Stores for maximum visibility
- Free – Bandwidth and hosting
- Free – Full Access to all Premium Elements
- Free – Instant and unlimited app updates
- Free – Unlimited Push Notifications
- Free – Highly Optimized App Templates
- Free – Fully customizable App Pages (with unlimited content per page)
- Free – Customized App Logo and Splash Screen...
- Free – Lifetime software and app updates
- Free – In-app webpage links
- Free – Several Platinum Trainings and Courses
- Free – Full access to testing and app demos
- Free – New additional features to come!
- Powerful automated, behavioral based push notification marketing based on tagging (optional with 22apps pro)
- Directly integrate your email automation platform to send emails and texts with ease (optional with 22apps pro)
- Easily import any courses, content, or membership into your app (optional with 22apps pro)
Unlimited Push Notifications For Free For Signing Up To 22 Apps Now:
At the time of writing, there is a limited opportunity to get unlimited push notifications for free. These are unlimited push notifications that can be scheduled for delivery to iPhone and Android devices automatically.
With push notifications, users can immediately send people to their webinars, content, sign-up or any page they want simple by sending out a simple and short mobile notification. By doing so, members have been able to get responses from as much as 70%+. To help users make better decisions, there are also power data and analytics reports in the dashboard which provide valuable information for improving sales and engagement...