Would you like to know more about the BitMart Exchange and are they really one of the leading crypto exchanges when it comes to charting interface, features, fees, trading pairs, customer support and security? One of the features about BitMart Exchange that really attracted us to want to try it out in the first place is its extremely impressive liquidity. Even during the midst of the Covid-19 crisis in the middle of March, Bitmart boasted a 24-hour trading volume of USD 1.8 billion.
Bitmart first came on the scene in March of 2018 from the Cayman Islands and has now expanded to become one of the leading names when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges. Traders who trade on Bitmart will not have any issues when it comes to the size of the order books being thin. They also provide users with the option of trading on a high-quality mobile application, making it really convenient to trade on Bitmart.
Review Of BitMart Exchange's Trading Fees
Crypto exchanges know that trading fees are one of the first and most important factors that traders look at before deciding which platforms they wish to trade on. As a trader, you will want to find a good exchange that has below-average fees so you can make it in the long-term. For BitMart Exchange, their fee structure is pretty attractive and while they may not be the most expensive and are one of the lowest, they are not the cheapest. They use the same exact trading 0,25% fee for both market makers and takers. This is also commonly known as the flat-fee model, and allows traders to know upfront how much they are going to have to spend on fees before they even start trading.
In terms of industry average, 0,25% is a great fee but not the lowest. With the great trading features and customers' support provided, we find this fee is well worth it. Considering that there is also the option of getting another 25% discount on trading fees if traders pay using BitMart's native BMX token, they can become one of the most competitive crypto exchanges to trade on if you choose to commit some of your capital to holding the BMX token. Another way to pay lower fees is to trade large amounts of cryptocurrency on the exchange, as fee rates go down with higher trading volumes.
What Are The Other Main Features and Advantages Of Trading On BitMart Exchange?
- One of the faster, smoother and most secure digital assets trading platforms that we have tested
- While currently providing only spot trading, they are fast planning to roll out over-the-counter, futures contract and whole-network trading in the near future.
- Users can lower trading fees by holding the BMX ERC-20 token by 25% discount. The BMX holder can also vote for listings, which adds further utility to the token for future appreciation.
- A highly competitive fee trading platform
- Supports fiat currencies in a regulated crypto exchange environment
- Is a regulated exchange that is officially registered as a Money Service Business (MSB) with the US Regulators, conducted by FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network), therefore traders can rest assured that they their funds are overseen by a regulated 3rd party...