Are you interested in finding out more about the BulletProof Security Wordpress Pro suite and is this really one of the best all-around security for a Wordpress website? After having used BulletProof Security Pro for slightly more than a year now, these are the main features and benefits that we have found about it:
- Provides free plan with various advanced features
- Reasonably priced compared to other Wordpress security tools
- Highly rated reports and alerts
- Has built a great reputation among users
- Great automatic secure backups
- Removes website malware
- Country blocking
- View logins and logouts
- Great customer support
- Very easy-to-use even for Wordpress beginners
- and much more!
How Much Is BulletProof Security Wordpress Pro And Is It Worth Getting?
As stated earlier, there is a free and a premium version of this plugin. The premium version costs a one-time fee of $69.95, and comes with more features than all other security plugins we have tested before. It is also more regularly developed and updated, making this the optimal choice for any Wordpress user serious about ensuring the security of their Wordpress sites. Other features it comes with are email alerting, quarantines, auto-restore, anti-spam and more. For the premium version, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee for users to first make sure they are benefiting from the premium plugin before deciding to pay for it.
Should You Use BulletProof Security Wordpress Pro Or The Free Version?
Both versions are easy-to-setup and start running in just a couple of clicks. So far, more than 45,000+ Wordpress sites have installed this plugin and none have been hacked in the last 7 years. Its free features are as follows:
- Security monitoring
- Security logs
- Database backups
- Malware scans
- Anti-spam tools
- Anti-hacking tools
- Database restores
As compared to other security plugins, we really enjoy its maintenance mode as it keeps our sites secure even as the plugin is undergoing maintenance and back-end updates...
What Are The Full List Of BulletProof Security Wordpress Pro Features?
- Setup Wizard AutoFix (AutoWhitelist|AutoSetup|AutoCleanup)
- One-Click Setup Wizard
- Quarantine Intrusion Detection & Prevention System (ARQ IDPS)
- AutoRestore Intrusion Detection & Prevention System (ARQ IDPS)
- MScan Malware Scanner
- Real-time File Monitor (IDPS)
- DB Diff Tool: data comparison tool
- DB Monitor Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Zip Backups | Cron Delete Old Backups
- DB Backup: Full|Partial DB Backups | Manual|Scheduled DB Backups | Email
- Plugin Firewall (IP Firewall): Automated Whitelisting & IP Address Updating in Real-time
- DB Status & Info: extensive database status & info
- Uploads Folder Anti-Exploit Guard (UAEG)
- JTC Anti-Spam|Anti-Hacker
- Hidden Plugin Folders|Files Cron (HPF)
- .htaccess Website Security Protection (Firewalls)
- Login Security & Monitoring w/Dashboard Alerting|Status Display & additional options/features
- Custom php.ini Website Security
- Auth Cookie Expiration (ACE)
- Idle Session Logout (ISL)
- FrontEnd|BackEnd Maintenance Mode
- F-Lock: Read Only File Locking
- HTTP Error Logging
- Security Logging
- DB Table Prefix Changer
- PHP Error Logging
- Pro Tools: 16 mini-plugins
- S-Monitor: Monitoring & Alerting Core
- UI Theme Skin Changer (3 Theme Skins)
- Heads Up Dashboard Status Display
- Extensive System Info...