ClickMeeting is a browser-based web conferencing tool with flexible features designed to make online meetings and webinars very productive. Designed to connect people regardless of location, operating system, or time zone, ClickMeeting Webinar is a great tool for communication and collaboration for large businesses and organizations with team members based in remote locations.
Presenters and attendees can easily link with each other and start delivering presentations or have ad hoc meetings, share YouTube videos, or share the screen to get their point across.
ClickMeeting bolsters information dissemination, communication, training, and collaboration with its powerful and robust platform. How do all these features translate for your business? Here are some of the advantages:
- Reach out to literally millions of people across the world to promote your product, service, or brand.
- Offer exclusivity on your product demos and generate buzz for your brand and company.
- Present your products or services as well as other information to prospects with just a few cost, time, and effort on your part.
- Increase lead generation and boost business sales.
- Enliven training with your agents, students and staff through crisp and live webinars.
Is ClickMeeting Webinar Platform Right For Your Business?
Every enterprise has different requirements and requires a system that can be customized for their size, kind and number of workers and customers, and the particular industry they are in. For these reasons, no software platform can offer perfect functionality off-the-shelf. When you look for a software platform, first be sure what you require it for. Read some ClickMeeting reviews and ask yourself whether you want basic features or do you need complex functionality? Are there any industry-specific features that you are searching for? Find the answers to these questions to help your search...
There are plenty of elements that you need to reflect on and these include your business' needs, budget, your organization size, integration requirements etc. Take your time, use a few free trials, and finally pick the app that provides all that you want to boost your firm effectiveness and productivity.
ClickMeeting Webinar's Pricing Plans:
ClickMeeting pricing is subscription-based, which means that the company choose how it wants to be billed: on a monthly basis or annually. The pricing is also associated with the number of attendees allowed within a single webinar session. The pricing begins from $25 per month. The company also provides 20% discount for annual subscriptions.
Prices for the yearly subscription are as follows:
- MyWebinars 25 – $25
- MyWebinars 50 – $30
- MyWebinars 100 – $55
- MyWebinars Pro 50 – $35
- MyWebinars Pro 100 – $65
- MyWebinars Pro 500 – $145
- Enterprise 500-5000 – starts from $165.
Overall Features of Clickmeeting Webinar
- Audio & video conferencing
- Moderated (Q&A) & private chat
- Meeting Room Rebranding
- Webinar Statistics
- Simultaneous Chat Translation
- Desktop Sharing
- One-click Recording
- Tests and Surveys...