Are you looking to find out the truth about Darts Mental Training Head Games and is this 3-hour+ audiobook really a worthwhile addition to a regular darts training program? This audiobook has been created to help members improve their darts game and boost their strength while they are in competition. As you may already know by now, mental strength is usually the difference maker during competition time, especially when the skill levels of all competitors are not that much different.
This modern sports-mental training works to develop the subconscious and mental strength using a series of tricks and tips in audio data as well as workbook format. Its founder is Richard Weese, a relaxation therapist and mental hypnosis coach living in Bavaria (south of Germany) who has helped numerous players successful improve their darts game dramatically by working on their mental capabilities...
What Are The Main Features And Benefits Of Using Darts Mental Training Head Games?
- Learn from a legitimate expert who knows what it takes to improve the head-game aspects of dart training
- Find out why experts agree that darts is 80% a mental game and how to properly work to improve it
- Topics covered include:
- Control of Thinking While In Game
- Routine During Competitions
- Body Language and its Effects on the Brain
- Target Achievements and Positive Goals
- Comes with a 96-page blueprint to start improving head games from day 1...