Are you thinking about using the Funnelstak Program but you are still wondering whether or not it can really fulfil its promises of helping its users build huge audiences of raving buyers and fans by giving them the ability to create high-converting sales funnels, regardless of the niche that they are in? Already used successfully on dozens of launches to generate 6 to 7 figures online, Funnelstak Program has proven its ability to be an amazing step-by-step funnel blueprint. Created by reputable internet entrepreneur Mark Thompson, this program works on many different types of offers including Mid-to-High Ticket products, SaaS, Product Launch, Low Ticket, Consulting / Coaching offers, and even physical products.
Inside Funnelstak Program, users can choose from a myriad of templates and hence, can be used by users regardless of the niche that they are marketing. This is one of the reasons why this program has become so popular amongst internet marketers and entrepreneurs. From what we have researched, this program was launched after more than $25,000+ was invested in consulting with the top funnel experts in internet marketing and hiring the best coders to create this tool that is fully capable of building profitable sales funnels that minimise the need for human customer support. These funnels have also been shown to reduce customer disputes, refunds and chargebacks.
What Are The Main Modules In The Funnelstak Program?
Funnelstak Program is made up of the following 4 main modules:
[+] MODULE #1: Rock-Solid Foundation
=> High Level Strategy:
- This module is going to help members get in the right mindset of how they should be thinking about building out a profitable sales funnel.
- Master this mindset and this is what DOUBLES or TRIPLES your earning per customer!
- This mindset can be used to any product or service.
=> Business Models:
- The creators have identified various business models / product offerings, of which they breakdown, giving examples of which triggers to use and when to use them.
- SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Mid — High Ticket Offerings ($497+)
- Product Launch Model
- Physical Products
[+] MODULE #2: Funnel Triggers
One thing that the founders creator learned after building dozens of profitable sales funnels, are that the same “triggers” used to craft each funnel. The “triggers” always remained the same.
Inside of the training, The creators breakdown each “trigger” and discuss…
- The concept behind each trigger.
- When are the most effective times to use each.
- How each trigger is used as it relates to a sales funnel.
- Examples of each trigger.
=> List of Funnel Triggers:
- Lead Magnet
- Core Product Offer
- Profit Maximizer
- Return Path
- Payment Fail
- Coupon/Free Shipping
- Feature Focus
- Social Proof
- Upsell / Cross Sell
- Shopping Cart Abandonment
- JV Invite
- JV Update
- Call Scheduling
These triggers cover literally any type of business — so it is only a matter of building out your custom funnel utilizing a combination of these triggers.
The creators also step one step back and look at triggers in terms of actual sequences that members would use in their marketing.
- Free Trial Sequences
- Webinar Sequences
- Pre-Launch Sequences
- Launch Sequences
- Engagement Sequences
[+] MODULE #3: Implementation & Automation
We are guessing that you have heard about some of these triggers, but what The creators bet the majority of users don’t know is actually HOW to implement them. That is exactly what this section was designed to teach.
- The creators show members step-by-step how to actually implement these funnels into their businesses.
=> Automation Software:
- Using a service called Active Campaign, the creators will show members how to setup each of their funnels so they are 100% funnel automated.
- The creators will provide members with a checklist of functionality they want to ensure the service provides to maximize their sales funnels.
=> Finding Qualified Contractors:
- Depending on the member's business business, they may need some technical help. Which is why the creators teach them how to find qualified developers to assist them with any technical implementation that is necessary to accomplish their overall goals.
[+] MODULE #4: Retention Hacks
Most people think you need to acquire more customers to grow your business, but that is not true. By keeping the customers you currently have, happy and engaged, it can lead to a higher lifetime value per customer and repeat sales...