Are you thinking about getting the Jackery Power Station 1000 and is this really one of the best devices to have during times when electricity is not readily available? This power station is the one that we eventually settled on out of the many that we tried simply because it has all the criteria that we were looking for in a good power appliance. It is not too big, rugged, holds ample power to run most appliances and is also solar-compatible.
With the Jackery Power Station 1000, users can park at isolated places such as on moorland, campsites and even on the side of the road to enjoy nature and still have access to power. With the campsite option, this power station provides 240V of AC power, which is enough to charge all gadgets, run hair dryers and allow a family to live life like they do at home.
What Are The Main Features And Benefits Of The Jackery Power Station 1000?
- Its cells run at a decent 23% efficiency
- Users can purchase 2 SolarSaga 100 solar panels to recharge the Explorer 1000
- Each panel weighs just over 10 pounds per piece
- Can generate up to 100W of peak power during bright sunny days
- Explorer 1000 battery weighs in at slightly over 22 pounds
- Panels fold up into 24 by 21 by 1.4 inches
- Its generator is a 1000W portable power station with a 1002 Wh capacity
- Comes with 3 pure sine wave AC outlets, 2 USB-C ports, 1 USB-A port that supports Quick Charge 3.0, and one DC power port...