Do you wish to find out the truth about Kettlebell Kings and are their kettlebells really one step above the competition? Recently, Kettlebell Kings has introduced some new designs that have made them much better for home use. Their competition kettlebells are an updated with a great new handle design that makes them much more practical to use. The new designs have cone-shaped horns vs the previous designs that are straight-horn. The new designs really feel much more comfortable to hold and have a better grip than the previous design.
All competition kettlebells from Kettlebell Kings are shipped in either double or triple boxed form-fitting styrofoam mould which makes them very well protected...
What Are The Main Features Of The Kettlebells From Kettlebell Kings?
- Flat Base: Each one has a flat base for easy use on flat surfaces and for easy storage
- Lifetime Warranty: Each kettlebell's structural integrity is guaranteed for a lifetime due to their good crafting
- Single-Cast: Unlike most other kettlebells that have their handles welded on them that makes them easier to break, Kettlebell Kings' are all made from a single piece of cast iron that give them more durability
- Handle Grip: The powder coating makes for great gripping even if the user's hands are sweating
- Powder Coating: Its powder coating lasts longer than traditional kettlebell paint
- Precision-Made and Gravity Cast: Gravity casting casts the iron to the specific weight being created and is the most precise way to create a kettlebell mold
- Stamped: Each kettlebell is stamped in pounds and kilograms so users always know which weight they are working with in either measurement...