Would you like to find out more about the Kinetic Revolution 30 Day Challenge and can it truly help you to become a much better runner? This challenge consists of a series of drills that have been found to work amazingly in helping runners great improve their abilities. These drills are grouped in the following stages:
Stage 1: Stretecehes
Basic Mobility Drills
- Hip Flexor Stretch
- Hamstring Stretch
- Adductor Stretch
- Single Leg Balance – Dynamic Running Man
- Single Leg Balance – Eyes Open
- Single Leg Balance – Eyes Closed
- Single Leg Balance – A-to-Z
Stage 2: Basic Strength and Core Training
- Split Squat
- Hip Thruster
- SL Straight Leg Deadlift
- Mountain Climbers
- Standing Core Control – Arms & Legs Together
Stage 3: Intermediate Mobility & Plyometric Training
- #1: Modified Pigeon Stretch
- #2: Lateral Hip Stretch
- #3: ‘Spiderman Rotations’
- Double Leg Jumps
- Single Leg Hops...
Stage 4: Resistance Band Training
- #1: Resistance Band Squats
- #2: SL Resisted Toe Touch
- #3: Lateral Resistance Band Walk
- #4: SL Rotations with Resistance Band
- #1: Sumo Squats
- #2: SL Toe Touch Hop
- #3: SL Balance & Lateral Push
- #4: SL Rotations
Stage 5: Running Technique Drill
- #1: Free Standing (no wall) – Hip & Knee Flexion Drill
- #2: Arm Swing Strides
- #3: Longer Technique Reps
Will The Kinetic Revolution 30 Day Challenge Work For You?
This challenge is not designed to turn anyone into a running Adonis at the end of 30 days. Instead, it gives members the right knowledge and action steps over 30 days with explanatory videos on exactly how to do them. By the end of the challenge, members would have learned how to build up key strength by following a set of well-rounded and properly structured exercises.
This 30-day cycle can be repeated all year round to continually see improvements. Alternatively, one can just pick the key exercises to work on aspects that they are weak on to target those areas of weaknesses.
What Are The Main Benefits Experienced By Members Of Kinetic Revolution 30 Day Challenge?
- Understand your own running posture and how to optimise it to improve your performance
- Improve on your easy pace and be able to go much quicker than before
- Learn to optimise your balance to prevent injury and improve performance
- Learn to fire up your glutes properly and have them working with your body while you are running...