Do you wish to find out more about the Mastering Remote Learning summit and is it really going to show you how to create an efficient, productive and fun learning environment for your kids, and the information worth the time and money? By joining this summit, attendees can expect to optimise their home learning environment like a pro and do so in less than a day. In total, there will be 9 world-class expert sessions in the field of home schooling and remote education.
By not having an optimised learning environment at home, not only is it possible that your kids be unable to learn, it may actually do more harm than good as kids can lose respect for their parents and teachers. This summit's materials are made for single-grade and multi-grade families to allow them to gain confidence and know exactly how to set their homes right to make it conducive for remote learning.
What Are The Benefits Of Joining The Mastering Remote Learning Event?
- Balance home, school and work like a professional and balance home-based learning without disruption your daily routine
- Become a "super-parent" to your kids by learning the simple tools and strategies to organise your day for productivity planning and success
- Learn a step-by-step process for making decisions with confidence and letting go of all anxiety problems
- Stop stressing yourself out and know exactly how to avoid confusion when trying to make the right decisions for yourself and your kids
- Plan for single and multi-grade learning scenarios, which is important as kids of different ages require different learning environments
- and much more!
Is Mastering Remote Learning Right For You?
If learning how to improve knowledge retention, increasing focus and getting your kids to listen and do without distraction is something that would interest you, then this is definitely an event you have to join. In a remote learning environment, kids and even adults can become easily distracted and miss out on critical lessons.
By joining this event, you will be able to become an outstanding teacher while avoiding overwhelm, anxiety and the "Imposter Syndrome"...