Are you thinking about joining the Mohr Music School and is this really one of the best platforms to get high quality piano courses for both beginners and advanced piano students? At this online music school, students are able to access lessons for many musical instruments including piano, drums, guitar, violin and more. Lessons provided by this music school can be conveniently held at students' homes as they are a mobile music school. The owner of this music school is Michele Kher, a piano teacher who loves teaching piano and has been doing so since 2009. Her lessons are mainly provided online in self-paced program format and private in-home lessons.
The Mohr Music School business name is founded based on Michele's maiden name, Mohr. It has a successful track record of teaching piano players of many ages, starting age 4 to age 72. Today, this piano teaching business has grown into Michele's full-time music school with more than 50 in-person students and has gained a great reputation as a result of her love for music and teaching. Mohr Music School is also currently associated with Sage Oak Charter School, Excel Charter School, Julian Charter School and Community Collaborative Charter School.
What Are The Features Of Mohr Music School's Piano Course?
- 3 Levels from very beginner to pro
- 68 videos with lessons explaining everything you need to know and exercise songs being played
- 68 Printable Exercise Sheets explaining new notes and symbols and displaying exercise songs
- Theory Sheets to help deepen note reading and symbol recognition
- Everything you need to know in one program to get you to love playing the piano and enjoy playing music of your choice in no time
- Convenience of access from anywhere, anytime when your schedule allows...