Do you wish to find out more about the Oddcast SitePal Text To Speech software and is this avatar-making tool really worth using and does it really improve your websites' response? Using SitePal's tool, users can create engaging "virtual employees" on their websites that can welcome visitors and guide them around the site while answering any questions that they may have.
Developed by Oddcast, this tool is made for small and medium sized businesses in order to help them get started building their first website-speaking avatars without having any technical experience. Statistics have shown use of SitePal's avatars can boost engagement and sales as compared to using static photographs. We were also pleased that using this tool did not negatively affect any of our websites' performance metrics such as load speeds. Their pricing is also one of the best value-for-money for avatar creation services that we have found online.
What Are The Main Features Of Oddcast SitePal Text To Speech?
- Access to web-designer with options to customise your own unique avatar(s)
- Pick from a large selection of faces, hair, clothing, voices, background and other details in order to create your own customised avatar
- Ability to create a custom face from a photo as well in order to have an even more realistic-looking avatar
- Able to speak whatever you want them to say through text-to-speech technology
- Ability to speak up to 900 characters of text
- and much more!
There are 5 options for posting your avatars as follows:
- Embed in HTML
- Send by email
- Publish to eBay
- Embed in Flash
Is Oddcast SitePal Text To Speech Really Effective To Use?
Anita Campbell of Small Business Trends conducted a study to compare the difference between using SitePal vs using just a static photograph. After 11,000 visitors interacted with the site, it was found that SitePal's avatar boosted newsletter sign-up rates for their newsletter by more than 144% over the static photograph...