Do you wish to know the truth about the Outsider Horse Racing System Outsider Hunter horse tipster service and has it really been helping members earn consistent income from horse race betting on selections priced at big odds? As its name suggests, this system is all about betting on outsider selections and in the members area, members will learn about the math behind this system and why it works much better in the long run compared to betting on selections at even money.
For example, it is illustrated that betting on a 16/1 horse each way can easily beat betting on a horse to win at even money only. If £10 each way bet is placed on a 16/1 horse and it only places at 1/5 odds, a £22 profit is made. This is with the added bonus of seeing a £192 profit if the horse goes on to win.
What Are The Main Features And Benefits Of Outsider Horse Racing System Outsider Hunter?
- Take full advantage of races that bookmakers are paying for more places, something that we have not seen other services take advantage of
- Learn to use the best multiple bookmakers to take advantage of extra places
- Has been shown to generate a consistent profit over the past years
- Find horses carrying smaller handicaps or dropping in grade or distance to create a long-term betting edge
- Follow a strategy that finds the best runners and their respective races to profitably bet on
- and much more!
Does Outsider Horse Racing System Outsider Hunter Really Work?
On the races that have been bet on using this system, 22 out of 30, or 73.33% of them have ended up in profit. A total profit of £2,939.15 has been made over the 9 days of betting. Its winning strike rate is at 16.84% with odds from 8/1 to 28/1, with other winning bets being horse place bets.
Only a single race did not generate any returns, and 8 of the races ended losing money. Also, members are advised not to force any bets if the system does not show anything potentially good to bet on, as that type of betting will usually end up costing you more than they win...