Are you looking for more information about the Pass GCSE Maths In 4 Weeks program and does it really ensure that your child can pass GCSE Maths and give them an edge over others who do not have access to this program? This is a program that we have used with our son during his exam and have seen exactly how it works. Personally, we have found this one of the best resources for math revisions out of all the revision resources that we have seen before. It has helped our son a lot during his maths revision and definitely cut out a lot of stress that we had to handle during revisions before.
What Are The Components Included Inside The Pass GCSE Maths In 4 Weeks?
#1: How To Achieve Your Target Grade In Maths GCSE In 4 Weeks (199 pages): This seciton includes the following sections:
The foundation section is covered within 16 separate lessons including lessons on:
- Averages, pie charts & probability
- Pythagoras Theorem, angle & perpendicular bisectors
The higher tier section consists of a further 16 lessons including lessons covering:
- Rational & Irrational Numbers and Surds
- Vectors & Probability
#2: How To Achieve Your Target Grade In Half The Time: This simple, 7 page method cuts revision time by up to half, which is a secret that pupils in private schools are being taught...
#3: Tricks Of The Trade: The Master Shortcuts: 30 different examples are included to explain how to quickly and effortlessly multiply numbers, draw linear graphs and fractions of quantity.
#4: How To Maximise Your Result In Every GCSE Exam (25 pages): This section includes the following advice:
- The most important rule of thumb for revising each subject
- The best time to start revising
- The general flow of revision
- How to reverse engineer to create a feasible schedule
- How to revise for theory and essay-based subjects
- How much time should you spend on revision?
- How to approach the first exam
- Why memory is the most important factor of your exam success
- Why motivation is key to your success
#5: The Best Way To Prepare For A Maths Exam (22 pages):
#6: 8 Hours Of Video Tutorials: In this section, Jeevan demonstrates step-by-step on how to solve the trickiest Maths GCSE exam questions, which essentially acts like your child is getting a personal tutor right at home...