Are you interested in learning more about the Readers Favorite Awards site, and does it really help authors get more exposure and recognition with their respected annual international award contests? This is a site that has earned the respect of world-renowned publishers such as Simon & Schuster, Random House and Harper Collins. They have also received the “Honoring Excellence” and “Best Websites for Authors" awards from the Association of Independent Authors.
As the fastest growing book reviews and award contest site on the web, Readers Favorite Awards hosts a well-respected award contest that receives thousands of entires from around the world. They review the biggest names as well as first-time independent authors in the literary industry, and are also one of the rare Book Review and Book Award Contest companies that is fully accredited by the BBB with an A+ rating.
What Are The Main Features And Benefits Of Signing Up To Readers Favorite Awards Site?
- Catered specially to readers, authors, agents and publishers
- $89 USD submission fee ($65 USD for up to 3 additional submissions of the same manuscript in different categories)
- Well-respected in the industry of reviewing publishers such as Random House, Penguin Group, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Hachette Book Group, & Harvest House as well as independent publishers and authors
- Prefers digital copies for book submissions
- Consists of unnamed professional judges in the writing and publishing industry
- Platform accepts both published and unpublished manuscripts, audio books, ebooks, poetry and comic books
- Contestants can come from many backgrounds including New York Times bestsellers to celebrities
- 4 Award Levels (Gold, Silver, Bronze, Honorable Mention) & the occasional Grand Prize award...