Would you like to know more about the Rita Lasker Products Forex Triple Hit Indicator and will this 3-in-1 Forex indicator really improve your Forex trading results and stop you from entering poor-quality trades? Working on M15-H1 timeframes and on all currency pairs, Rita Lasker Products Forex Triple Hit Indicator is helping traders take their trading to the next level through its unique combinations of algorithms that automatically detect the type of market conditions before making the right recommendations when trading opportunity present themselves.
As its name suggests, there are 3 indicators in Rita Lasker Products Forex Triple Hit Indicator as follows:
- Oscillator: The oscillator gives signal to enter and exit trades based on the larger timeframe of trend detected.
- Buy and Sell Arrows: These give traders an indication on how to make money on price movement both on the long and short side, acting as trend confirmation and also showing additional entry points along the large trends
- Support and Resistance Levels: Rita Lasker Forex Triple Hit Indicator analyses supply and demand conditions through price movement analyses to present the key junctures where traders can trade with a higher probability of success...
How Do Traders Know When To Trade With Rita Lasker Products Forex Triple Hit Indicator?
Rita Lasker Products Forex Triple Hit Indicator is equipped with a special alert system that conveniently alerts traders when opportunities are detected. Traders will not miss any trading opportunities and certainly do not have to sit in front of the screen all day to make money. The 3 ways that this indicator generates notifications are as follows:
- Email Alerts: Rita Lasker Products Forex Triple Hit Indicator can send out email alerts every time it generates a new signal
- Pop-up alert with MT4 Platform Sound: This allows the trader to do whatever they want around the house while waiting for the indicator to sound off
- Mobile Phone Push Notification: These alerts are send straight to the mobile phone and once received, traders can conveniently open up their MT4 app and place trades wherever they are with an internet connection...