Do you want to learn the truth about the Secret Death Touches Program, and can it really reveal the real secret art of self-defense that anyone can learn quickly even without any martial arts experience? This program was created as a resource to help clients who are looking to defend themselves even if they have very little experience or do not have the best resources when they need to do it. As its name suggest, this program reveals deadly martial arts moves that have the potential to kill if used with sufficient force and pressure. In total, there are a total of 12 deadly moves taught that are ancient "One Touch" techniques for permanently disabling attacker within a second.
The simplicity of this program comes in the sense that you only need to use your fingers to execute these moves. It shows the secrets of the differences between using your fingers or fists, and how simply tapping a few target areas can allow you to immobilise any attacker immediately. Besides knowing what to do, it also teaches exactly what NOT to do when facing an armed attacker to ensure your own safety.
Who Created The Secret Death Touches Program And Can You Really Trust Him?
HIs name is Robert Lawrence, a married man with children and grandchildren. He lives about 45 minutes out of Detroit and is 59 years old at the time of writing. He is in fact an ex-marine who has been trained to fight and combat even in the most difficult of situations. However, he had his wake-up call when 2 muggers put a gun to his nephews head while him and his grandparents were stopped and mugged. Before that, he thought he knew everything he needed to protect himself and his family, only to be exposed at that moment how vulnerable and helpless he really was. After that horrible experience, he decided to research deep into real techniques of self-defense which would have worked in those situations, and thus the Secret Death Touches Program was born...
What Are Some Features Of The Secret Death Touches Program?
- Tested and proven to work: These techniques have been shown to be good alternatives for the typical self-defence classes such as Judo and Kungfu
- Be able to protect yourself and your family regardless of the situation and place you are in.
- Suitable even for people with no martial arts experience, and are looking to learn simple yet highly effective "death touch" moves.
- Flexible: These techniques are also flexible and do not necessarily need to result in your attackers' deaths if you choose to spare them
- Money-back guarantee for 60 days so you can try it first to see if you would like to keep it.
- Low prerequisites: No need to have strong muscles or prior training in order to learn these techniques...