Do you wish to find out more about the Shift Crypto Wallet is this really one of the best touch-based hardware cryptocurrency wallets on the market? With Shift Crypto Wallet, investors and traders can now store the private keys for their cryptocurrencies offline, which is the safest way of holding cryptocurrencies. Otherwise, if private keys are stored online, they can be stolen at any point by hackers as long as they can access the private keys that are accessible from the internet.
Throughout the years, Shift Crypto Wallet has proven to be one of the most reliable and beautiful wallets on the cryptocurrency storage market. It also has one of the best interaction experiences we have had with a hardware wallet with seamless sliding, tapping and holding down non-existent buttons that provide a premium feel. This is in stark contrast compared with the most popular brands of its competitors that are pretty clunky to use in our opinion...
Setting Up The Shift Crypto Wallet
Setting up Shift Crypto Wallet is really simple and took us less than 5 minutes to complete. After setting it up, users can retrieve their recovery phrases from the BitBoxApp settings menu. This app will have to be downloaded first and once done, the user will need to insert the supplied MicroUSD card into the device and connect BitBox02 to the computer that is running BitBoxApp.
After connection, users will be prompted to update their firmware as BitBox02 is detected by the app. This process takes less than a minute and once done, both the app and device will display a pairing code. If both are the same, then users simply tap on the top right of BitBox02 to complete the pairing process and the wallet is ready for use.
What Are The Main Advantages Of Shift Crypto Wallet?
- One of the easiest wallets to setup
- Developed by reputable company Shift CryptoSecurity to ensure one of the highest security standards. Shift Crypto Wallet scores highly on most of the key security measures
- BitBox app is user-friendly and easy-to-use
- Robust backup options are available
- Universal Two Factor (U2F) support provided, an enhanced security protocol designed to enable online services to augment their traditional password-based authentication with a 2nd factor of authentication that is presented via a USB device or NFC interface...