Are you looking about the WeBull trading platform, and is this really the amazing platform for technical traders that offers some of the best technical research like they claim? From our experience with using WeBull, we have found them to offer some of the best technical tools and indicators around in the trading world, allowing us to fully customise our trading charts. Right now, they are a commission-free trading platform that offers stock trading on their mobile app, are fully regulated by FINRA and the SEC and are SPIC insured as well.
Some of their most prominent features include:
- No software or account fees
- Free commissions trading
- Provides margin trading without subscription, unlike Robinhood's gold membership requirements
- Provides short-selling features
Who Is The WeBull Platform Made For?
In general, we have found that 2 types of users have the best experience with WeBull:
- Active Investors: This app is great for active investors as it allows the daily monitoring of progress of their investments even when they do not have to log-in. All their research tools and dashboard also make it suitable for this group who generally prefer to spend a bit of time handling their investments on their own
- Young Investors: WeBull has proven to be an amazing tool for new investors to learn and stay ahead of the investing game. Its easy-to-navigate and research-heavy interface makes it suitable for young investors looking to learn as much as they can about investing. WeBull also provides some very nice insights about your portfolio and why it is performing the way it is by providing a lot of other useful metrics on top of just showing you your percentage gains...