Would you like to find out more about the WhiteBit Exchange and are they really one of the fastest exchanges around running 10,000+ trades per second while maintaining the most competitive exchange rates in the world? This platform maintains the highest standards when it comes to the following 3 main activities that users can perform on the platform: trading, staking and listing.
WhiteBit Exchange has proven to be extremely efficient in doing all 3, and so far we have been very pleased with our user experience on this exchange. Many leading digital companies and leading market-makers have already recognised them as being one of the best and most reliable when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges, and their brand recognition is growing more and more every day as more users join on this platform.
What Are The Main Distinguishing Features Of WhiteBit Exchange?
- Processes up to 10,000 trades per second and 1,000,000 TCP connections, making them one of the fastest and most efficient crypto exchanges around today
- Single Page application used as all components of their site is only downloaded once, with additional content loaded as and when needed. This enhances the security to all users' data and makes them less susceptible to being stolen by hackers
- Utilises WAF (Web Application Firewall) to detect and block hacker attacks via a protective screen
- More than 95% of their cryptocurrencies are stored securely on cold wallets instead of being left on hot wallets that make them vulnerable...
- Very low trading fees of 0.1%
- 24/7 multi-language customer support in the following languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Indonesian, Spanish, German, Korean; The website is available in Estonian, Russian, English, Chinese
- Trades more than cryptocurrencies as fiat currency trading is also allowed in some currencies like the EUR, USD, RUB, and UAH
- WhiteBit Exchange has 2 European licenses (Exchange License, Custody License); The security measures used by the platform are the KYC verification, Two-Factor Authentication, and Anti-Phishing
- Has worked with other reputable projects including Lukki, SelfKey, Qubitica and Bitcoin Rhodium just to name a few
- Mobile application available on both iOS and Android
Are There Any Drawbacks To The WhiteBit Exchange?
We do feel that WhiteBit Exchange should add a demo version of their trading interface to help traders familiarise with their platform before having to trade real money. While more experienced traders may have the confidence to start trading real money right away, less experienced traders may prefer to test out using fake money first. The addition of a demo platform would, in our opinion, improve user experience and help them scale up their growth trajectory even faster. With users being able to test out their platform, it should result in them having greater confidence to start depositing funds and trading much earlier. This can also help them boost social media engagement and get them more exposure.
With that said, we do really like WhiteBit Exchange and can find very few faults with their service...